Managed admissions can be lifesaving. From programs that help keep pets and people together to diverting kittens, Lifesaving University can show you the strategic methods to improve your programs or build them from the ground up.
- Pet Retention
- Programs that keep pets and people together, keep pets out of shelters, reuinte pets and people, and support your mission.
- Community Cats
- The A to Z of Trap-Neuter-Return and Return-To-Home for felines in your community and how to garner support from key stakeholders.
- Experience high-volume, high-quality spay and neuter in a shelter setting and learn how to increase your community's access to care.
- Humane Transfers
- Learn how to hit the road and either send animals out or take them in to increase lifesaving for not just your county, but the entire state!
- Customer Service
- Take your intake desk from the least wanted job to the most desired with our customer service training, including hiring the right people for the job.
Lifesaving University can work personally with your organization to craft your learning experience to maximize your time.
If you are interested in learning about a topic that you don't see listed here, reach out to us. If we can't provide, we will find someone who can!
Do you have more questions? Are you ready to start? We want to hear from you. Reach out to us by emailing the team or calling 904.493.4585.
Training is provided at no cost to members of Florida Leaders in Lifesaving. Accommodations are also available in our Petco Love Lifesaving Lodge.