Moving animals out of your shelters is key to lifesaving. Florida Leaders in Lifesaving can help your team scale and increase adoptions, grow communication skills, and partner with the community to save even more dogs and cats.
- Embrace a model for adoption that can lower your length of stay, increase your adoption numbers, and ignite your community.
- Behavior and Enrichment
- Experience the benefits of playgroups, fear-free handling techniques, and in-kennel enrichment to help your pets and staff thrive.
- Scale your program with tips on recruiting foster parents and expanding to include unique short-term foster programs.
- Humane Education
- Learn how to improve your current program or build one from the ground up that engages learners of all ages.
- Length of Stay
- Gain new skills to evaluate your length of stay and get those long-stay pets into homes involving and exciting your entire team.
- Marketing and Community Engagement
- Master your social media and improve your communication with your community to turn your frenemies into your biggest fans!
- Enjoy the unique experience of watching volunteers go through an interview, onboarding, and training, and participate with one of our volunteer groups.
Lifesaving University can work personally with your organization to craft your learning experience to maximize your time.
If you are interested in learning about a topic that you don't see listed here, reach out to us. If we can't provide, we will find someone who can!
Do you have more questions? Are you ready to start? We want to hear from you. Reach out to us by emailing the team or calling 904.493.4585.
Training is provided at no cost to members of Florida Leaders in Lifesaving. Accommodations are also available in our Petco Love Lifesaving Lodge.